On Saturday, May 30 at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Michael Rubeling will be ordained as a deacon on the journey to priesthood. Please indicate your interest in participating in the event by signing up to receive our email list for further details.
On Saturday, May 16 at the Cathedral of Mary, Our Queen, the following men will be ordained as deacons:
- Name – Home parish (Intern parish)
- James M. Cyr (Jim) – St Ignatius, Ijamsville (St John, Frederick)
- Carlos L. Dutan – Holy Trinity, Glen Burnie (St Clement, Lansdowne)
- Daniel Kennedy (Dan) – St Peter, Libertytown (Holy Family Middleton)
- James Longenecker – St Ignatius, Hickory (St Mark Fallston)
- Paul Nicholas – St Ann, Hagerstown (Washington County Cluster: St Augustine, St James, St Joseph)
- Robert R. Price (Rob) – St Ignatius (St Timothy)
- Raymond Van Pelt (Ray) – St Ignatius, Hickory (St Joan of Arc)
- Frank W. Ziegler – St Louis (St Paul)
Members of the music ministry at the parishes above and any other singers who would like to participate are invited to attend a rehearsal on Saturday, May 9 from 10 am to 12 noon at the Cathedral in order to prepare music for the celebration. Please indicate your interest in participating in the event by signing up to receive our email list for further details.
Welcome to the new website for the Archdiocesan choir of Baltimore. If you would like to participate in the choir for an upcoming celebration, please use the form to the right to make sure that you receive the most current information on events and rehearsals.